Sikshashri Educational Consultants is an initiative by a team of educationists, aimed at affecting a paradigm shift in the teaching-learning process in classrooms. Our holistic program for schools which incorporates all facets of learning includes the empowerment of teachers, students, management and parents to facilitate each learner to realize and enhance his/her potential, so as to lead a successful life in this highly competitive world.
- To realize and expand the potential in every learner globally & prepare them for Life.
- Enable learners to learn how to learn
- To sustain quality and maintain academic excellence in institutions.
- Inculcating soft skills and empower youth.
We Sikshashri Educational Consultants were identified and selected by CBSE (Central Board Of Secondary Education) as an empanelled agency to conduct Capacity Building programs for the year 2014-15 in the areas identified by CBSE, based on the National Curriculum Framework for all the CBSE schools in country.
The following are the focus Modules.
- Continuous Comprehensive Evaluation
- Inculcating Life Skills
- Value Education & Integrity Clubs
- Classroom Management
- Time Management
- Health & Wellness
- Gender Sensitivity
- Lesson planning &Integrated Curriculum Planning
- Pedagogical Strategies
- Instructional Skills
Since its inception, Sikshashri Educational Consultants have completed training for more than 20,000 teachers pan India & abroad specially in the Gulf countries as a part of Capacity Building Programs and covering 7000 students on English communication skills & personality development with Telangana Government sectors. All the Training programs are designed to model out Facilitation skills, integrating the assessment techniques, life skills and activity based learning following the latest trends in education. The participants are involved in group work, presentations, Role play, visualisation, Gallery walk, making mind maps thus make the sessions vibrant, motivating and an enriching experience for the participants.
We are committed to fulfil our vision to sustain quality through our policy of continued guidance to teachers and students.
We conduct regular in house trainings for all our Trainers to upgrade their knowledge and skills and thereby excel in conducting the trainings.
Sikshashri Educational Consultants has been operating PAN India and abroad and was privileged to work as:
- Empanelled agency of Central Board of Secondary Education, a premier National Board in India for implementing Capacity Building Programs for Teachers. Strategies on inculcating Life skills among students integrating with the curriculum , Assessment techniques and Teaching methodology were the key areas of focus. 500 schools were covering 20000 teachers Pan India and abroad.
- Agency for Indian Council for Child Welfare, under the Ministry of Women and Child Welfare Government of India for implementing 25 crèches under the Rajiv Gandhi Crèche Scheme.
- Consultants for SCERT –Invited for consultative workshop in designing Pre Primary Curriculum for Telangana State.
- Agency to conduct English Enrichment Program focussing Communication skills & soft skills for Telangana Government’s Social welfare Residential Schools, Government of Telangana State covering 2000 students in the year 2015 & 2016 Summer Samurai Camp for Basic & Advance English Course of 15 days.
- Orientation for staff of Zillaparishad, Medak District, on counselling processes, as a part of Girl Empowerment under the initiative of CEO, Zillaparishad , Medak, Telangana State.
- Basic English Communication Skills program for KGBVs , Zilla Parishad, Government Residential Schools of Medak District, funded by UNICEF under the initiative of Collector , Medak District, Telangana State. The 15 days program was conducted for 500 students of Medak district.
- Advance English Communication Skills & Soft Skills program for 500 Graduates , Post Graduates alumini of Telangana Social Welfare Residential Schools & Colleges ( SWAREOS), Govt of Telangana.
- Three days In-service Training on CCE for Teachers of Telangana Minority Residential Institutions Society at Hyderabad covering 500 teachers of all the districts.
- 12 Days Bridge Course in English communication skills integrating soft skills for Telangana Social Welfare Degree College for Women covering 600 students.
- Two Days of In service Training for 300 Lecturers of Telangana Social Welfare Residential Degree Colleges on Inculcating soft skills among students integrating curriculum.
- 15 day Capacity Building program for Degree college boys and Girls , Kamareddy on English Communication skills and personality development under the initiative of Superintendent of Police as a part of Community Policing.
- Conducted 15 days Basic English course for 1800 students of Telangana Social Welfare Residential Schools as a part of Summer Samurai 2017 for the third consecutive year.
- Capacity Building Program for 140 newly inducted Principals of Telanagana Social Welfare Residential Schools on Minimum Levels of Learning (MLLs) introduced by NCERT.
- 12 days Bridge course in English Language skills for boys and girls of newly constituted Telangana Tribal Welfare Degree Colleges for 2000 students in 20 colleges across Telangana State August 2017.
- Knowledge partners for designing indoor activities for Student Police Cadets program by Department of Police Telangana State.
- 20 Days Capacity Building Program in Basic English & Pre-Primary Pedagogy for 130 Anganwadi Teachers initiated by the Collectorate of Mahabubnagar ,Telangana State.
- In continuation to the above program, providing ongoing support to 29 anganwadi centres on English medium curriculum training , setting infrastructure for five preschools and monitoring for six months.